Logmatic.io Home & Menu
The home page is composed of multiple elements:
- A (left) Side bar menu
- A Change my homepage button on the upper right corner
- A Quickstart guide
- A In-app help button on the bottom left corner
The search bar lets you find any Analysis, Alert or Dashboard: that you, or any other user, had saved previously.
This is shown in the following screenshot:
The menu's search bar
The side bar menu is present at all times. Let's run through the details of what the bar contains:
- The search bar which can be used to fast access search all your previously saved log analytics.
- The Explore button opens the Exploration view
- The Analyses button opens a list menu of all the saved analyses
- The Alerts button opens a list menu of all the saved alerts
- The Dashboards button opens a list menu of all the saved dashboards
- The Help button links to support and documentation
- The Configuration button links to the configuration sub-menu. This is where you will be able to change the parameters in your account, profile, and see how events are processed by the system
- The Switch button lets you switch to a different platform if you have one
- The Log out button logs you out of the platform
You can reduce the size of the sidebar menu by clicking on the button on the bottom right.
Reducing the size of the sidebar menu
Quickstart gives you a quick overview of your current platform configurations and contents.
What's next ?
We are now going to explain the exploration view This is where all the Analysis, Alert or Dashboard are created.
|Explore your data|